|Home||» Products||» Glass Distillation Unit on GLR||» Glass Unit GLR|
Glass Unit GLR
Glass Distillation Unit On GLR
We are engaged in exporting, manufacturing and supplying Glass Unit On GLR for our valued clients. The smooth surface of Borosilicate glass equipment reduces the tendency of fouling and improves the film coefficient. Glass Unit On GLR is widely demanded and appreciated for excellent heat transfer, resistance to corrosion, easy installation, light weight and a long service life. Various models and sizes are available for full vacuum on both side.
- Available in a wide range of HTAs
- Light in weight, which assists in easy installation
- Tubes can be easily replaced for cleaning and repairing purposes
- Economically priced
- Due to the smooth glass surface, fouling does not take place
- Excellent heat transfer efficiency
- High flexibility of installation both vertically and horizontally
- Best suited for all those applications, where large HTAs are required in a limited space
- Universally corrosion resistant
- Best alternative to hastealloy, tantalum, graphite, copper titanium, etc.
Advantages Over Conventional Coil Type Heat Exchangers:
- If one requires higher heat transfer areas than shell and tube heat exchanger is the best alternative.
- The overall heat transfer coefficient in shell and tube heat exchanger is 3 times more than coil type heat exchanger.
- The pressure drop in shell and tube exchanger is low to 2-3 kg/cm2 as compared to coil side of the coil type heat exchanger.
The glass tubes are sealed separately and properly into PTFE tube sheet with special PTFE sockets and packing. This allows easy cleaning and replacement of tubes. Apart, the baffles on the shell side assists in proper heat transfer by increased turbulence.
- The permissible temperature range for both tube sides and shell is 40° C to 150° C.
- The maximum permissible temperature between shell & tube sides is 120° C.
All the sizes and models of the product is suitable for full vacuum on both sides.
- Contact Details
- GARG PROCESS GLASS INDIA PVT. LTD.
GARG PROCESS GLASS INDIA PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.